AVN Arogya Varanadi Kashayam Tablet
Kashayam refers to a decoction or extract of a herb or a group of herbs. Kashayam contains mostly water soluble herbs which are easily absorbed by the intestines. In Ayurveda, a Kashayam is named after the herbs used in it.
Kashaya is not preferred by many due to its bitter taste and the fuss in carrying the liquid bottles. The availability of Kashaya tablets makes it convenient for such users to take them without trouble.
It is used in various conditions including Obesity (Atisthoulyam), Internal abscess (Antarvidradhi), Appendicitis, Headache (of Kapha Vata predominance) and more
Benefits of Varanadi Kashayam Tablet
- Diseases related to obesity
- Rheumatic complaints
- Head ache
- Abdomenal disorders
- Internal bleeding
Ingredients in Varanadi Kashayam Tablet
- Crataeva reliigiosa (varuna)
- Strobilanthes Ciliatus (sairyaka)
- Asparagus racemosus (satavari)
- Plumbago zeylanica (Dahana)
- Chenomorpha fragrans(Morata)
- Aegle marmelos (vilwa),
- Aristolochia bracteolate(vishanika)
- Solanum melongena(Brihati)
- Aerua lanata( Bhadra)
- Pongamia glabra(Karanja)
- Holoptelia integrifolia(Pootikaranja)
- Premna Corymbosa(Jaya)
- Terminalia chebula(Pathya)
- Moringa olifera(Bahalapallava)
- Desmostachya bipinnata(Darbha)
- Semicarpus anacardium( Rujakara)
Time to take Kashaya Tablets
In the morning, between 6.00 am and 7.30 am on empty stomach, and in the evening between 5.00pm and 6.30 pm on empty stomach.
If the patient suffers from acidity, flatulence or sour belching he or she can take Kashaya half an hour after tea.
Following these usage instructions and lifestyle recommendations are essential to get best results. There are no known side effects of this medicine. However, all medications should be taken under the supervision of a doctor.
Varanadi Kashayam Tablet Dosage: 2 tablet twice a day before food.
Packing Size : 100 Tablets