AVP Ayurveda Gulgulthikthakam Kashayam Tablet Benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis, gout.
- It is used in nonhealing wounds, deep-seated wounds, abscess, sinuses and fistula.
- Useful in the treatment of psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, allergic dermatitis, hives.
- Excellent medicine for all types of inflammations especially pertaining to connective tissues, bones, and joints.
- It is also beneficial in skin diseases of Vata-Kapha predominance.
- Reputed in tubercular glands, boils, scabies, eczema, syphilis and anemia.
- Used in treating lumbar and cervical spondylosis.
- In combination with anti-viral medicines, it is used for the treatment of hepatitis.
- Post viral fever, when the patient complains of body, muscle and joint pains
- Bursitis trochanterica,
- Shoulder dislocation pain
Gulgulthikthakam Kashayam Tablet Side Effects:
- In very high doses, it may worsen gastritis.
- It is not suited in people with high Pitta conditions (sensitive stomach and skin). In them, further dilution with water might be required. It is best to administer this after food in sensitive stomach patients.
- One person complained of red rashes all over the body following its intake after 1 week.
- It is best to avoid this during pregnancy.
- It can be administered in lower doses during lactation period and in children for shorter period of few weeks of time.