Jathyadi Gritham 150g
Jatyadi Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form. This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for the preparatory procedures for Panchakarma and also as medicine. It is also known as Jatyadi Ghritam. This medicine is used for external application only.
Jatyadi Ghrita benefits:
- It is used externally in the treatment of deep-seated wounds and ulcers, nonhealing wounds with secretions.
- Useful in skin tuberculosis lesions.
- Useful in ringworm infection and jock itch.
Jatyadi Ghritam dosage:
- Used to apply externally.
- A cloth dipped in it may be spread over the wound, or it can be used for dhara.
- The wound must be washed with turmeric or tamarind leaves or with healing Aragwadhadi kashayam or Nyagrodhadi kashayam.
Jatyadi Ghritham Side Effects:
There are no known side effects with this medicine.