Musleekhadiradi Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine used to treat a wide range of gynecological conditions like leucorrhoea and menorrhagia. It is an herbal decoction preparation, formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Musleekhadiradi Kashayam benefits:
It is mainly used in gynecological conditions like Leucorrhoea (excessive white discharge between periods), Menorrhagia, and Metrorrhagia (intermittent or excessive menstrual bleeding)
Musleekhadiradi Kashayam Side Effects: There are no known side effects of this medicine.
Musleekhadiradi Kashayam Dosage:
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is should be taken along with half a spoon of honey.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
Pathya: Light food is to be taken.
Adjuvant:Honey, Pravalabhasma and Sringabhasma.
Musleekhadiradi Kashayam Ingredients:
An herbal decoction is prepared from 10 grams of each of
- Musli – Curculigo orchioides
- Khadira – Acacia catechu
- Amalaka – Emblica officinalis
- Trikanta – Tribulus terrestris
- Jambu – Eugenia jambolana
- Vari – Asparagus racemosus