PINDA THAILAM - 200ML - AVP AYURVEDA PHARMACY
AVP Ayurveda Pinda Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil, used to relieve pain especially due to gout arthritis. It is used for external application only.
AVP Ayurveda Pinda Tailam Uses:
- It is used to treat pain related to gouty arthritis- vatashonita and allied burning, swelling, redness and pounding pain. It is also used in other types of arthritis.
- Vatashonita patients should apply this oil daily over the body before bathing.
- It is used to apply externally. It is used in Ayurvedic treatments like Abhyanga, Januvasti, Dhara etc.
- It can be used for a very long period of time, as advised by Doctor.
Doctors also prescribe this oil for the treatment of
Varicose veins – It is helpful to reduce the pain / burning sensation associated with varicose veins. Apply only gently on the veins. Do not apply any pressure on the veins, while applying it.
Muscle twitching, sprain
AVP Ayurveda Pinda Thailam Side Effects:
- There are no side effects with this oil on external application.
This oil is not meant to be taken orally. If you accidentally take it orally, consult your doctor immediately.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Pinda Tailam Ingredients:
- Madhuchhista – Honey bee wax – 280 g
- Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia – 455 g
- Sarjarasa – Resin of Vateria indica – 186 g
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus – 455 g
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum – 6 liters
- Water – 24 liters
The above combination is heated till Taila is prepared. (Till all the moisture content is evaporated). Then the oil is filtered and preserved.
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Once you open the seal, it is better to use it within an year.