Amrutadi Churna is a very well known Ayurvedic medicine in powder form. It is widely used in the treatment of pre-diabetes, diabetes and its complications. This medicine is formulated based on Ayurveda practice in Kerala.
Ingredients of AVP Amrutha Choornam:
- Fine powder of 10 grams each of
- Amrita - Tinospora cordifolia
- Nagara - Ginger - Zingiber officinale
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Munditika - Sphaeranthus indicus Linn.
- Varunatwak - Crataeva nurvala
Indications for AVP Amrutha Choornam:
It helps to maintain normal blood sugar levels in pre-diabetes, diabetes. It is used to treat diabetes complications such as neuritis. It cleans the bladder and is used to treat bladder conditions such as dysurea.
Dosage of AVP Amrutha Choornam:
The dose is 12 - 24 ml, before eating, at approximately 6 am and 6 pm or as directed by the Ayurvedic physician.
It is usually recommended to add an equal amount of water to the kashayam.