AVP Ayurveda Amruthadi Tailam is an Ayurvedic skincare oil to relieve respiratory conditions like cough, cold, and bronchitis. This herbal oil is based on the Kerala Ayurveda principle. This is usually prepared in coconut or sesame oil base.
AVP Ayurveda Amruthadi Tailam Ingredients:
- Amrita (Tinospora cardifolia) -10g
- Chandana (Santalam album) -.104g
- Sariba (Hemidesmus indicus) - .104g
- Usira (Vetiveria zizaniodes)- .104g
- Kushta (Saussurea costus) - .104g
- Abda (Plectranthus vettiveroudes)-.104g
- Dhatri (Phyllanthus Emblica)-.104g
- Choraka (Kaempferia galanga)
- Utpala(Kaempferia rotunda)-.104g
- Taila(Sesamum indicum)-.104g
AVP Ayurveda Amruthadi Tailam Indications:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Amruthadi Tailam Dosage:
As directed by the Physician.
Direction to use?
Apply body oil liberally on the affected part or whole body and massage gently for 30 minutes to one hour before bath. Oils for hair can be applied on head 30 minutes before a bath or as directed by the Physician.
Amruthadi Tailam Side effects:
There is no known side effects with this medicine.
Sahasrayogam - Tailayoga Prakarana 72