AVN Arogya PatolaKaturohinyadi Kashayam Benefits:
- It is one of the very potent Ayurvedic medicine for jaundice, psoriasis, allergic dermatitis, tinea infection, viral infections and liver diseases.
- It is widely used in the treatment of skin diseases involving itching, pigmentation and burning sensation.
- It is used in the treatment of fever of Kapha and Pitta origin.
- It is very useful in decreasing bad cholesterol.
- It is a potent antitoxic medicine. Used for liver detox.
- It improves digestion power and relieves anorexia.
- It is a potent antimicrobial medicine.
- Effective in the after effects of snake poisons.
Ayurveda practitioners prescribe this product also for:
- Hyperacidity, gastritis, acid peptic disorder
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pemphigus vulgaris, scalp psoriasis
- Weak digestion strength
- Obesity, fatty liver disorder, gall stone
- Acute eczema, Chronic urticaria
Patola Katurohinyadi Kashay dose:
- The dose is 12 – 24 ml, before food, at about 6 – 7 am and 6 – 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- It is advised to take a little pepper powder and honey after taking this kashayam.
- Also available in tablet form, called Patola Katurohinyadi Kashayam tablet or kwatham tablet.
- Dose of the tablet is 2 tablets 2 times a day before food.
Patola Katurohinyadi Kashaya Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Special care and precaution is required while administering this medicine to people with diabetes.
Patolakaturohinyadi Kashayam Tablets - 120 Nos. - AVN Arogya