Sanka Bhasmam 10g - AVP Ayurveda
Shankha Bhasmam is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Conch shell. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of gastritis, abdominal pain, malabsorption syndrome etc.
Shankha Bhasmam Uses:
- It is coolant, improves skin color and complexion.
- It is useful in the treatment of gastritis, acidity, abdominal colic, malabsorption syndrome, dyspepsia, vomiting, nausea, acne, etc.
- It is used as ingredient in the preparation of Palash Kshar – Alkali of Butea monosperma.
- Growing children, adolescents and post-menopausal women need more calcium.
- It provides natural calcium and vitamin C for the development and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth and cell membrane.
- It easily absorbs and compensates the calcium requirement of the body.
- It relieves the body from the condition of calcium deficiency without any side effect like constipation and acid formation in stomach.
Shankh Bhasmam dosage:
250 mg – 500 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered along with honey, lemon juice, Triphala kashaya etc.
Dakshinavarta- its considered to be best, used in worship, acts as Tridosha hara, brings wealth
Vamavarta- available everywhere
Sankha Bhasmam side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.