Chandraprabha Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, diseases of urinary tract, and many other disease conditions. It is widely used in Ayurvedic practice, across India.
Chandraprabha Vati uses:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of urinary tract infection, difficulty in urination, urinary calculi.
- It helps to relieve constipation, bloating, abdominal colic pain, low back pain.
- It is useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
- It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritus, and allergic skin conditions.
- It is useful to treat piles, liver, spleen diseases, anemia, and fistula.
- It helps to relieve teeth problems like caries, eye infections.
- It is used to treat semen defects and gynecological problems.
- It helps to relieve indigestion, improves strength, it is a natural aphrodisiac and anti-aging Ayurvedic medicine.
Docors also use this for the treatment of
- Sarvaroga Pranashini – Useful in all disorders.
- It acts as Yogavahi – acts as a catalyst for other herbal ingredients to deliver swift therapeutic action.
Chandraprabha Gulika dosage: (500 mg tablet) – 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
How long can Chandraprabha tablet be taken?
It is usually prescribed for a period of 1 – 2 months time, with gradual decrease in dosage.
Chandraprabha Bati side effects:
- People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
- Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.