Anthrakutharam Gulika is herbal tablet formulation.Antra means intestine.
Anthrakutharam Gulika Usage:
- In treating constipation, bloating of abdomen.
- Other intestinal complaints.
Anthrakutharam Gulika Dosage:
- 1-2tabs once or twice with jaggery, hot water or as directed by the doctor.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata at the level of intestines.
Anthrakutharam Gulika Ingredients:
- Hingula – Herbal processed Cinnabar
- Abhaya – Terminalia chebula
- Hingu – Asa foetida
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Tankana – Purified borax
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Yavakshara – Kshara of Hordeum vulgare
- Kuberaksha beeja – Caesalpinia crista
- Lashuna – Garlic – Alium sativum
- Jayapala – Purified Croton tiglium
- Juice of Nirgundi – Vitex negundo
It contains another ingredient called Yava kshara – Men seeking treatment for oligospermia should take precaution while taking this medicine. Because the medicines containing Kshara ingredient causes depletion in sperm quantity and quality.