AVP Ayurveda Arimedadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used for a famous procedure called oil-pulling or gargling. It helps to improve strength of teeth and sense organs.
AVP Ayurveda Arimedadi Thailam Uses:
- It is used for gargling to strengthen teeth. It helps to relieve tooth decay, removes stains.
- It relieves bad breath problem.
- Useful in pericoronitis.
- Gum abscess in children and adults.
Doctors also use this for the treatment of
- Burning mouth syndrome
How to Use:
- 5 – 10 ml of oil is taken into mouth and gargled for 5 – 10 minutes. Then spit out.
- Gargle with warm water for two minutes and spit.
- A little is heated and used for gargling and applied on the teeth.
- Good for application on the head too.
Arimedadi Tailam Side Effects:
- There are no side effects with this oil.
- Gargling is recommended for a minimum of 2 minutes for best results.
- People with sinusitis, should do gargling with this oil should take medical advise.
Arimedadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used for a famous procedure called oil-pulling or gargling. It helps to improve the strength of teeth and sense organs.
It relieves bad breath problems.
How to use:
5 – 10 ml of oil is taken into mouth and gargled for 5 – 10 minutes. then spitted out.
The oil has no side-effects. Purely positive.