AVP Ayurveda Asana Manjishtadi Oil is an Ayurvedic oil. It is an Ayurvedic medicine, used mainly in the treatment of headache and eye disorders.
How to Use?
It is used for external application only. The affected skin area is applied with this oil, left as it is for 10 – 15 minutes, then washed with luke warm water. This oil is also advised to apply before bath.
AVP Ayurveda Asana Manjishtadi Oil Uses:
- Eye pain
Asana Manjishtadi Thailam Ingredients:
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Asana – Pterocarpus marsupium
- Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia
- Anjana – Antimony sulphide
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Takoli – Dalbergia lanceolaria
- Jatiphala – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Twak – Cinnamon
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Coconut oil / sesame oil