AVP Ayurveda Asana Vilwadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of diseases related eyes, ear and headache. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principle. It is also known as Asanavilvadi Tailam.
Asana Vilwadi Thailam Uses:
- It is used in treating hearing difficulties, tinnitus, earache.
- It is used to relieve eye pain and minor eye infection.
- It is also used to treat headache, dizziness etc.
How to use Asana Bilwadi Taila ?
- It is used to apply over head and in Ayurvedic procedures such as Dhara, karna poorana (instillation into ear), Tarpana (for eyes) etc.
- This oil is meant to be used for external application only.
AVP Ayurveda Asana vilwadi Oil Side Effects:
There are no side effects with this oil on external application.
Asanavilwadi enna (Thailam) Ingredients:
- Asana – Pterocarpus marsupium
- Vilwa – Aegle marmelos
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Amruta – Tinospora cordifolia
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrhiza glabra
- Nagara – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Triphala – Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica, Emblica officinais
- Cow Milk
- Taila – Sesame oil or coconut oil