Avipathi Choornam is a famous Ayurvedic herbal powder, used in the treatment of Pitta imbalance disorders. This product is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Avipathi Choornam Uses:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of all types of Pitta imbalance disorders such as gastritis, migraine, excessive burning sensation all over the body, increased thirst and digestion, exhaustion due to sun exposure, sunburn, dizziness etc.
- It is also useful in the treatment of liver disorders such as jaundice. Also good in spider and rat poison.
Avipathi Choornam Dose:
1 – 3 grams once or twice a day, before or after food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. As per textual reference, it is added with little quantity of honey, made into the form of bolus or small tablet and patient is asked to consume it. Or in hot water.
- Since it contains sugar, it is not indicated for diabetic people.
- Overdosage may cause diarrhoea and stomach ache.
- Children, pregnant and lactating mother should seek doctor’s advice before taking this product.