Balaguluchyadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine in water decoction form. It is mainly used in Ayurvedic treatment of Gout and other arthritis conditions. This medicine is also available in Kashayam tablet form.
Balaguluchyadi Kashayam Benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of gout
- It reduces the burning sensation
- It is also used in the treatment of fever with blisters.
Synonyms: Balaguluchyadi Kwatham
Balaguluchyadi Kashayam Dosage:
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered along with jaggery and honey.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with an equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- AVN manufactures this in Kashayam tablet form.
- The dose of Balaguluchyadi kashayam tablet is 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
Balaguluchyadi Kashayam Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects of this product in the said dose.
- In a very high dose, it may worsen gastritis.
Balaguluchyadi Kashayam Ingredients:
It is prepared from the following herbal powder mixture –
- Bala – Sida rotusa
- Guluchi – Giloya – Tinospora cordifolia
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara