AVP Ayurveda Balaguluchyadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil, used in Ayurvedic treatment of gout arthritis. It is used for external application. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Balaguluchyadi Thailam Uses:
It is used in the treatment of gout arthritis for the head. Good for the body too. Relieves catarrh and allied complaints.
How to use Balaguluchyadi Tailam?
It is used for external applications.
Balaguduchyadi Thailam Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects of this medicine on external application.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- store in cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
How long to use Balaguluchyadi oil?
For external use, it can be used for a long period of time.
Balaguluchyadi Thailam Ingredients:
256 g of coarse powder of each of
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Surapadapa – Cedrus deodara
- Water for decoction – 12.288 liters, boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters
Paste prepared from fine powders of 16 g of each of
- Jata – Nardostachys jatamansi
- Amaya – Saussurea lappa
- Chandana – Red Sandalwood – Pterocarpus santalinus
- Kunduru – Boswellia serrata
- Nata – Valeriana wallichi
- Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera
- Sarala – Pinus roxburghi
- Rasna- Pluchea lanceolata
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum – 768 ml
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Once you open the seal, it is better to use it within an year.