AVP Ayurveda Balahatadi Tailam is a herbal oil, used in Ayurvedic treatment of headache. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
This product is manufactured with coconut oil, called as Balahatadi Keram. Keram / keratailam means coconut oil.
AVP Ayurveda Balahatadi Thailam Uses:
It is used in treating various types of headaches such as migraines. It is useful to relieve dizziness and sleeplessness.
How to use Balahatadi Keram:
- This is used to apply over the forehead and scalp. It is also used in Ayurvedic procedures like Shirodhara, Shiropichu, Shirovasti, etc.
- If the doctor has prescribed this oil for daily use, it can be applied to scalp and forehead, once or twice a day, as advised.
Balahatadi oil Side Effects:
There are no known side effects with this product.
Balahathadi Tailam Ingredients:
The paste made from fine powder of
- Chandana – Santalum album
- Amaya (Kushta) – Saussurea lappa
- Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhuiza
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum
Decoction prepared from
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Hata – Emblica officinalis
- Amruta – Tinospora cordifolia
- Mudga – Green gram – Vigna radiata
- Masha – Black gram – Phaseolus radiates