Cervilon Oil is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt. Ltd. It is mainly used in the treatment of numbness of the hands, giddiness, cervical spondylosis.
AVN Arogya Cervilon Oil Indications:
Cervical spondylosis characterized by pain and difficulty in neck and shoulder movements, numbness of the hands, Giddiness, blackout, headache at the back of the head etc,
AVN Arogya Cervilon Oil Ingredients:
Each 10 ml of oil contains
- Dashamoola – Group of 10 roots. They are very useful in relieving pain and inflammation.
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
- Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Yava – Hordeum vulgare
- Kola – Sisyphus jujuba
- Kulatha – Macrotyloma uniflorum
- Madhura gana – Group of sweet drugs.
- Saindhava – Himalaya Salt
- Agaru – Aquilaria agallocha Roxb.
- Sarjarasa – Shorea robusta Gaertn
- Sarala – Pinus roxgurghii
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia
- Chaturjatam – cinnamom, tamala, cardamom and nagakesara
- Mamsi -Nardostachys jatamansi
AVN Arogya Cervilon Oil Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- It is usually prescribed in a lower dose during lactation and in children.
- Consult your doctor for its usage during pregnancy.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.