Chandraprabha Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, diseases of urinary tract, and many other disease conditions. It is widely used in Ayurvedic practice, across India.
Chandraprabha Vati uses:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of urinary tract infection, difficulty in urination, urinary calculi.
- It helps to relieve constipation, bloating, abdominal colic pain, low back pain.
- It is useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
- It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritus, and allergic skin conditions.
- It is useful to treat piles, liver, spleen diseases, anemia, and fistula.
- It helps to relieve teeth problems like caries, eye infections.
- It is used to treat semen defects and gynecological problems.
- It helps to relieve indigestion, improves strength, it is a natural aphrodisiac and anti-aging Ayurvedic medicine.
Docors also use this for the treatment of
- Sarvaroga Pranashini – Useful in all disorders.
- It acts as Yogavahi – acts as a catalyst for other herbal ingredients to deliver swift therapeutic action.
- Prameha – Urinary tract disorders, diabetes
- Mutrakrichra – dysuria, difficulty to pass urine
- Mutraghata – urinary obstruction
- Ashmari – urinary calculi
- Vibandha – constipation
- Anaha – bloating, gaseous distension of abdomen
- Shoola – abdominal colic
- Meha – urinary tract disorders, diabetes
- Granthi – tumor, fibroid
- Arbuda – cancer
- Andavruddhi – orchitis
- Pandu – Anemia, initial stages of liver disorders
- Kamala – jaundice
- Haleemaka – Liver cirrhosis
- Antravruddhi – Hernia
- Kati shoola – low back ache
- Shwasa – asthma, respiratory disorders involving difficulty in breathing
- Kasa – cold, cough
- Vicharchika – eczema
- Kushta – skin diseases
- Arsha – Hemorrhoids
- Kandu – itching
- Pleehodara –splenomegaly, enlarged spleen
- Bhagandhara – fistula in ano
- Dantaroga – teeth disorders
- Netraroga – eye disorders
- Artavaruja – Painful periods, menorrhagia
- Shukra Dosha – semen, sperm anomalies
- Mandagni – low digestion strength
- Aruchi – Anorexia, lack of interest in food
- Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha Dosha
- Vrushya – aphrodisiac
- Rasayani – anti aging, rejuvenative
Doctors also prescribe Chandrprabha bati for:
- Premature ejaculation
- Nightfall problem
- prostate enlargement (BPH)
- High serum creatinine
- Prostatitis, prostate inflammation, infection.
Chandraprabha Gulika dosage: (500 mg tablet) – 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
How long can Chandraprabha tablet be taken?
It is usually prescribed for a period of 1 – 2 months time, with gradual decrease in dosage.
Chandraprabha Bati side effects:
- People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
- Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
Chandraprabha tablet-ingredients, how to make:
3 g fine powder of each of
- Chandraprabha – Karpura – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Musta – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
- Bhunimba – The Creat (whole plant) – Andrographis paniculata
- Amruta – Indian Tinospora (stem) – Tinospora cordifolia
- Daruka – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
- Haridra – Turmeric rhizome – Curcuma longa
- Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Darvi – Tree Turmeric (stem) – Berberis aristata
- Pippalimoola – Long pepper root – Piper longum
- Chitraka – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica
- Dhanyaka – Coriander – Coriandrum sativum
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Chavya – Java Long Pepper – Piper chaba
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Gajapippali – Java Long Pepper (fruit) – Piper chaba
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Makshika Dhatu Bhasma – Purified Copper Iron Sulphate
- Yava Kshara – Kshara of Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Swarjika Kshara
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Sauvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
- Vida Lavana – Vida salt
- 12 g fine powder of each of
- Trivrit – Operculina turpethum
- Danti – Baliospermum montanum
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Vamshalochana – bambusa bambos
- Loha Bhasma – Iron Bhasma – 24 g
- 48 g fine powder of each of
- Sita – Sugar
- Shilajatu – Asphaltum – 96 g
- Guggulu – Indian bedelium – Commiphora mukul – 96 g