AVP Ayurveda Chinchadi thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in neurological conditions. This oil is formulated based on the Kerala Ayurveda principles. Chincha means tamarind, which is the main ingredient of this oil. This oil is prepared with sesame oil base.
Chinchadi Thailam Benefits:
- It is used for external application for the Ayurvedic treatment of Vata diseases such as Arthritis, paralysis and such other neurological conditions.
- It is applied externally to treat pain and sprain injuries.
- It is only used for external application only It is not used for internal administration.
- It is used in Ayurvedic procedures such as Abhyanga (Massage therapy), Dhara treatment etc.
Chinchadi Thailam Ingredients:
- Tila taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Chincha swarasa – Juice extract of tamarind – Tamarindus indicus
- Paste of
- Shigru – Moringa oleifera
- Sarja – Vateria indica
- Arjaka – Boswellia serrata
Panchalavana – group of five salts – Saindhava – Rock salt, Samudra Lavana – tablet salt, Sauvarcha lavana – Sochal salt, Romaka lavana and Bida Lavana.