Chiruvilwadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine in water decoction form. It is mainly used in Ayurvedic treatment of piles and fistula. This medicine is also available in Kashayam tablet form.
Chiruvilwadi Kashayam Benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of hemorrhoids, fistula, and gulma.
- It reduces the burning sensation.
- It relieves bloating.
- It improves digestion power.
- Excellent in constipation.
Chiruvilwadi Kashayam Dosage:
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with an equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- AVN manufactures this in the Kashayam tablet form.
- The dose of Chiruvilwadi kashayam tablets is 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Adjuvant: Rock salt.
Chirabilvathi Kashayam Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects of this product in the said dose.
- In a very high dose, it may worsen gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this product only under medical supervision.
Chirabilwadi Kashayam Ingredients:
It is prepared from the following herbal powder mixture –
- Chirabilwa – Holoptelea integrifolia
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
- Vahni – Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Abhaya – Terminalia chebula
- Kana – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Saindhava – Rock salt
- Nagara – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis