AVP Ayurveda Dasamoola Rasayanam is an effective Ayurvedic medicine for many acute and chronic respiratory diseases. It is in herbal jam form. It is also known as Dashamoola rasayanam. This medicine is based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
Dasamoola Rasayanam Benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of Chronic respiratory conditions like bronchitis, asthma,
- It is effective against chronic fever flatulence, bloating and hiccups.
- It has potent anti inflammatory, bronchodilator and antitussive effects.
- 5 – 10 grams once or two times a day after food or before food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is administered along with honey or warm water.
- Dosage for children below 5 years of age – 1 – 2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
- Dosage for children between 5 – 12 years of age – 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
This medicine is also known as "Dasamula rasayanam".
Dasamoola Rasayanam Side effects:
There are no known side effects with this medicine. Higher dose may cause stomach upset.
Dasamoola Rasayanam Ingredients:
- Dasamoola –
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
- Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Prinshnaparni – Urarica picta
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Vrisha – Adhatoda vasica
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Jiraka – Cumin seed – Cuminum cyminum
- Dhanyaka – Coriander – Coraindrum sativum
- Daru – Cedrus deodara
- Bhadra – Aerua lanata
- Fine Powders of
- Trikatu – Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Jati – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans fruit and flower
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Kumkuma – Saffron – Crocus sativus
- Jiraka – Cuminum cyminum
- Krishnajiraka – Nigella sativa
- Pushkaramoola – Inula racemosa
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing. Once the bottle is opened, it is best to finish it within 4 – 5 months of time.