Dasanakanti Choornam is an Ayurvedic medicine used as tooth powder. It helps to strengthen teeth. This powder is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda tradition.
Dasanakanti Choornam Benefits:
- It helps to strengthen teeth.
- Useful in bleeding gums and cavities and especially for tooth ache.
- Excellent for all ailments of mouth, throat and tongue.
- This controls bad odour, gum inflammation, insensitivity of teeth and their wearing out, develops appetite.
Dasanakanti Choornam dosage:
Sufficient quantity is rubbed evenly over the teeth surface with the help of finger or brush for a period of 2 – 3 minutes, twice a day.
Dasanakanti Choornam side effects:
- There are no known side effects with this product.
- Accidental ingestion by children should be avoided.
Dasanakanti Choornam ingredients:
- Arimedastwak – Acacia nilotica
- Yashti – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Darvi – Berberis aristata
- Khadirasara – Acacia catechu
- Gairika – Red Ochre
- Maricha – Piper nigrum
- Krishna – Piper longum
- Jatikosa – Myristica fragrans (Aril)
- Jatika – Myristica fragrans (Fruit)
- Kounti – Cubeba officinalis
- Lavanga – Syzigium aromaticum
- Ela – Elettaria cardamomum
- Twak – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Karpoora – Camphor
- Himambusara – Rose water