AVP Ayurveda Dhurdhurapatradi Coconut Oil or Dhurdhoorapathradi tailam with a coconut oil base.
AVP Ayurveda Dhurdhurapatradi Thailam is an Ayurvedic hair oil used for scalp itching, dandruff, and hair fall. This oil is formulated based on the Kerala Ayurveda principles. This oil is prepared with sesame oil base. But some companies do manufacture this in coconut oil base. Called as Dhurdhurapatradi Keratailam or Dhurdhurapatradi coconut oil.
Dhurdhurapatradi Thailam Benefits:
- It is used in hair treatment for itching scalp, dandruff and hair fall.
- It basically improves the scalp skin health and strengthens the hair root.
- Particularly good for children to apply to head and body in Visarpa.
- Eliminates dandruff and promotes growth of hair.
How to use:
- It is only used for external application only It is not used for internal administration.
- It is applied to scalp and done gentle massage. It is applied at night and next day morning, head bath is taken.
- It can also be applied just half an hour before head bath.