AVP Ayurveda Drakshadi Lehyam is an effective Ayurvedic medicine in herbal jam form. It is used in the treatment of anemia and liver disorders. It is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic practice.
Drakshadi Lehyam Uses:
It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of jaundice, hepatitis, liver disorders, and anemia.
Drakshadi Lehyam Dosage:
- Traditionally, it is administered in the quantity that one’s palm can hold.
- Usual dose is – 5 – 10 grams before or after food along with water or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Dosage for children below 5 years of age – 1 – 2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water/milk.
- Dosage for children between 5 – 12 years of age – 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water/milk.
Drakshadi Lehyam Side effects:
- Since it contains sugar, it can not be given to diabetic patients.
- Children, pregnant and lactating mothers should seek medical advice before taking this product.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Shelf life – 3 years from the date of manufacturing.