AVP Ayurveda Elaneer Kuzhambu is an Ayurvedic eye care formula used in treatment of corneal ulcer, Pterygium, early stage of cataract etc. This medicine should be used strictly under medical supervision. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda tradition.
AVP Ayurveda Elaneer Kuzhambu Uses:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of eye diseases of Pitta origin such as Corneal ulcer, pterygium and early stage of cataract.
- It is also useful in relieving eye infection.
- This gives great comfort to the eyes. Very good in poor vision due to exposure to heat, sun and smoke.
- It can be used for a period of 1 – 2 months, based on doctor’s advice.
This medicine is also called as Narikela Anjana.
AVP Ayurveda Elaneer Kulambu Dosage:
It is applied as a paste or eye drops to the inner side of eyelids. The patient is asked to keep the eyes for a few minutes.
It is used as collyrium.
AVP Ayurveda Elanir Kuzhampu Side Effects:
- Its usage in higher dose, or without medical superivsion may cause eye irritation.
- In such case, wash your eyes thoroughly with sufficient quantity of water and call your doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in cool dry place.
Based on 1 review
Elaneer Kuzhambu 5ML - AVP Ayurveda (4 Packs)