Indukantham Kashayam 200ML
Indukantham kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine in water decoction form. It is mainly used in treating fever and abdominal disorders. It is also known as Indukantam kashayam.
Indukantham Kashayam Benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of fever.
- It relieves abdominal bloating, gaseous distention, gulma.
- It relieves abdominal pain, improves digestion.
- It is nourishing in nature, improves strength and immunity. The name signifies this makes one as handsome as moon.
- Useful in stomach pain, nausea (vomiting sensation)
- Chronic gastritis, GERD, gastric and duodenal ulcer
Indukantham Kashayam Dosage:
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- Some companies such as AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt. Ltd manufacture this in tablet form called Indukantham Kashayam tablet.
- Dosage of such kashayam tablet is – 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by doctor.
- Indukantham syrup dose is quite similar to Kashayam dose.
- It is also available in tablet form.
Adjuvant: Rock salt.
Indukantham Kashayam Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects of this product in the said dose.
- In very high dose, it may worsen gastritis.