AVP Ayurveda Kayyanyadi Tailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of split hairs, grey hairs, hair fall, eye, and teeth disorders. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda tradition.
Kayyanyadi Tailam Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of split hairs, hair fall, baldness, and grey hairs.
- It strengthens teeth and is good for the eyes.
- Suitable for those with headaches.
- It is used to apply over the scalp.
- It is used as hair oil.
Kayyanyadi Tailam Side Effects:
There are no side effects with this oil on external application.
Kayyonyadi Tailam Ingredients:
- Kayyonni (Bhringaraja) – Eclipta alba – juice extract – 1.024 liters
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia – decoction -1.024 liters
- Amalaki – Emblia officinalis – juice extract – 1.024 liters
- Taila – Coconut oil – 768 ml
- Payasa – cow milk – 768 ml
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrhiza glabra – 48 g
- Anjana – Berberis aristata – 48 g
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Once you open the seal, it is better to use it within an year.