AVP Ayurveda Kottamchukkadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of Vata disorders causing neuromuscular pains, sciatica, spondylosis, etc. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Kottamchukkadi Tailam Uses:
- It helps to relieve pain and inflammation.
- It is used in arthritis, sciatica, myalgia, spondylosis, neck sprain, ankle sprain, blunt injury of knee, tennis elbow, etc.
- It is useful to relieve numbness, pain, and stiffness.
How to use Kottamchukkadi Tailam ?
It is used for massage and Ayurvedic therapies like Dhara. Since it is only used for external application, this can be applied over the painful swollen areas for a very long period of time.
Kottamchukkadi Oil Side Effects:
There are no known side effects of this oil on external application.
Kottamchukkadi Thailam Ingredients:
21 grams of each of
- Kottam – Saussurea lappa
- Chukku – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Vayambu – Acorus calamus
- Shigru – Moringa oliefera
- Lashuna – Garlic – Alium sativum
- Karotti – capparis sepiaria
- Devadruma – Cedrus deodara
- Siddartha – Mustard – Brassica juncea
- Suvaha – Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Tilataila – Oil of Sesasmum indicum – 768 ml
- Dadhi – Curds – 768 ml
- Chincha rasa – Tamarind juice – 3.072 liter
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Once you open the seal, it is better to use it within an year.