Mahakukkudamamsa Thailam 200ML - AVP Ayurveda
AVP Ayurveda Mahakukkutamamsa Tailam is an Ayurvedic oil, used for both oral administration and external application. It is useful in the treatment of rheumatism and muscle atrophy.
Uses of Mahakukkutamamsa Tailam:
Reputed in paraplegia and monoplegia.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Paralysis, Palsy, Monoplegia, Paraplegia.
- It is used to treat deafness, tinnitus. For this, it is either used to instill a few drops directly into ear or by internal administration.
- It helps to relieve stiffness and pain in locked jaw.
- It relieves headache, eye diseases.
- It is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pains pertaining to hands, legs, head, neck.
- It is used in lumbar and cervical spondylosis treatment.
- It is also used to relieve pain due to blunt injuries, and in treatment of rheumatoid and osteo arthritis.
- It is used in Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy, and such other neurological problems.
- It is used to relieve headache and migraine.
- It is one of the best massage oils to relieve tiredness and for elderly people.
- Useful in muscle atrophy, wasting, weakness, numbness and aches.