Manibhadra Lehyam - 200G - AVP Ayurveda
Manibhadra Lehyam is an effective Ayurvedic medicine. It is available in herbal jam or paste form. It is also known as manibhadra Gulam or Manibhadra Gud or Manibhadra lehyam. Guda refers to jaggery. This medicine is prepared in a jaggery base.
Manibhadra Lehyam Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of skin diseases, leucoderma, boils, itches, scabies, bronchitis, cough,
- asthma, piles, intestinal worms, spleen related diseases.
- It regulates bowel movements.
Manibhadra Lehyam Dose:
- 5 – 10 grams once or two times a day before or after food, as advised by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Dosage for children below 5 years of age – 1 – 2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water/milk.
- Dosage for children between 5 – 12 years of age – 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water/milk.
Manibhadra Lehyam Side Effects:
- Overdose may lead to purgation.
- Special care is needed when it is administered to diabetics and children.
- Usually not advised for pregnant and lactating mothers.