Marichadi Thailam 200ML - AVP Ayurveda
AVP Ayurveda Marichadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic medicine. It is an herbal oil, used in the treatment of skin diseases such as eczema, dermatitis, etc. This oil is prepared with a mustard oil base.
AVP Ayurveda Marichadi Thailam Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of skin diseases with itching as a symptom.
- It is used in dermatitis and eczema.
- Excellent if applied to the head in catarrh, cough, asthma, nasal polyps, and sinusitis.
Marichadi Oil – how to use
It is used to apply externally only.
Can be used for Nasya.
How long to use: It can be used upto 1 – 2 months based on doctor’s prescription.
Marichadi Tailam Side Effects:
- It may cause excessive burning sensation for people with sensitive skin.
- Apply a little oil over the affected area, and test it before using it.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a cool dry place.