Mishraka Sneha or trivritsneha tailam is a herbal oil formulation.
Mishrakasneham Gritham usage:
It is used as medicine and also in a preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of abdominal distention, abscess, neurological conditions, and abdominal colic.
Synonyms: Mishrak Sneha, Mishraka Sneham etc
Mishrakasneham Gritham Dosage:
1/4-1/2tsf once or twice or as directed by the doctor.
Mishrakasneham Gritham Ingredients:
- Pippali – Long pepper
- Amla – Emblica officinalis
- Draksha – Raisin
- Shyama – Operculina turpethum
- Danti – Baliospermum montanum
- Dravanti – Croton tiglium
- Kramuka – Betel nut
- Kutarana – Trivrit – Operculina turpethum
- Shankhini -Convolvulus pluricaulis
- Saptala – Acacia sinuata
- Svarnakshiri – Argemone mexicana
- Gavakshi – Streblus asper
- Shikhari – Achyranthes aspera
- Rajanaka – Mallotus philippinensis
- Chinnaruha – Tinospora cordifolia
- Karanja – Pongamia pinnata
- Bastantri – Argyreia nervosa
- Vyadhighata – Cassia fistula
- Bahala – Moringa oleifera
- Bahurasa – Zanthoxylum alatum
- Tikshnavruksha – Salvadora linn
- Eranda taila – Castor oil – 768 ml
- Havisha – cow ghee – 768 ml
- Paya – cow milk – 9.216 liters
The above combination is heated till herbal ghee is prepared.