AVP Ayurveda Mridwikadi Lehyam is an Ayurvedic medicine in herbal jam/paste form. It is used for the treatment of cough, asthma etc. It contains Mridweeka or raisin as the main ingredient. It is also known as Mridvikadi Leham, Mridwikadi Lehyam etc.
Mridwikadi Lehyam Uses:
- Kasa – cough, cold
- Shwasa – asthma and chronic respiratory disorders
- Pittahara – useful in Pitta imbalance disorders such as gastritis, burning sensation, etc.
- Chardi – Vomiting
- Urah Shoola – Chest / Pectoral pain due to congestion
- Aruchi – anorexia
- Malabaddhata – Constipation
- It acts as a mild laxative.
Mridwikadi Lehyam Ingredients:
- Sharkara – Sugar
- Madhu – Honey
- Mridwika – Vitis vinifera (Raisins)
- Piper longum – Piper longum (Long Pepper)
Mridwikadi Lehyam Dosage:
- 5-10 grams, once or twice a day, after food or as directed by Ayurvedic Physician
- Dose in children below 5 years of age –1 – 2 grams, once or twice a day, after food or as directed by doctor.
- Dose in children between 5 – 12 years of age – 3 – 5 grams once or twice a day, after food or as directed by doctor.
Mridwikadi Lehyam Side effects:
- It is not suitable for people with diarrhea, dysentry and in Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea.
- Consult your doctor for its usage during pregnancy or lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacture.