Mridweekadi Lehyam 50G - AVP Ayurveda
AVP Ayurveda Mridwikadi Lehyam is an Ayurvedic medicine in herbal jam/paste form. It is used for the treatment of cough, asthma etc. It contains Mridweeka or raisin as the main ingredient. It is also known as Mridvikadi Leham, Mridwikadi Lehyam etc.
Mridwikadi Lehyam Uses:
- Kasa – cough, cold
- Shwasa – asthma and chronic respiratory disorders
- Pittahara – useful in Pitta imbalance disorders such as gastritis, burning sensation, etc.
- Chardi – Vomiting
- Urah Shoola – Chest / Pectoral pain due to congestion
- Aruchi – anorexia
- Malabaddhata – Constipation
- It acts as a mild laxative.