AVP Ayurveda Murivenna Oil is an effective Ayurvedic medicine used both for external and internal administration. It is a renowned oil for non-healing wounds, fractures, and sprains. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurvedic medicine. It is prepared in a coconut oil base.
AVP Ayurveda Murivenna Uses:
- It is used for application over fresh wounds, old nonhealing wounds. It quickens the process of wound healing.
- It also relieves pain and inflammation in fractures and sprains.
- It is a very good pain-relieving oil.
- It is useful in arthritis pain, tennis elbow
- Spondylolisthesis, Cervical lumbar spondylosis, ACL ligament tear
- It is used for tightening abdominal muscles and to relieve muscle cramp pain.
How to Use Murivenna:
- It is used for oil massage.
- It is used for Pichu oil procedure, wherein cotton swabs are dipped in this oil and applied over joints and sprain areas for quick pain relief.
- For internal administration, it is given in a dosage of 10 – 15 drops once or two times a day with warm water, before food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
How to apply Murivenna on sprain and painful areas?
- Apply it with very gentle massage for 5 minutes. Leave it on the place for half an hour. After that, you can either wash it off or leave it on.
- You can apply two times a day.
AVP Ayurveda Murivenna oil Side Effects:
People with high lipid levels, diabetes, high BP should use this oil for internal administration, only under professional advice.
AVP Ayurveda Murivenna oil Ingredients:
- Keratailam – Coconut oil
- Juice of
- Karanja – Pongamia glabra
- Tuka – Spermacoce articularis
- Tambula – Piper betle
- Kumari – Aloe vera
- Shigru – Moringa oliefera
- Paribhadra – Erythrina variegata
- Palandu – Onion – Allium cepa
- kanjika – Fermented liquid
- Paste of Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
Murivenna - AVP Ayurveda