Navayasa Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal powder form. Nava means nine ingredients. Ayas means Iron.This product contains 9 herbal ingredients with processed Iron Bhasma. It is mainly used in the Ayurvedic treatment of anemia, skin and liver conditions. It is also known as Navayas Lauh
Navayasa Choornam benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of Anemia, Heart diseases, Skin diseases, Piles and Jaundice.
- Effective in dropsy, dyspepsia, loss of appetite and diabetes.
- Doctors also prescribe this for the treatment of Obesity, weight loss.
Navayas Lauh dosage:
1 grams along with honey, hot water, boiled buttermilk or ghee, once or twice daily after food or as advised by Ayurvedic doctor.
Navayas Lauh Side Effects:
- People with sensitive stomach and gastritis should exercise caution.
- Special care is needed while administering this medicine to children.
- It is best to take this product stirctly under medical supervision only.
Navayasa Choornam Ingredients:
It is prepared from 10 grams of each of
- Trikatu – Ginger, Pepper, Long pepper
- Triphala – Amla (Phyllanthus emblica), Haritaki – Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- 90 grams of Lauha bhasma – Processed Iron Bhasma.