Nimbadi Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal powder form. Nimba means neem, which is the main ingredient. It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment for skin diseases, gout etc.
Nimbadi Churna benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of skin diseases, gout, leukoderma, skin eruptions, psoriasis.
- It heals chronic non-healing wounds, as in case of diabetic wounds
- It is used in spleen disorders
- It relieves joint inflammation caused due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- It improves skin texture and complexion, if used for one month time.
Nimbadi Churna dosage:
1 – 3 grams given along with decoction of Giloya (Tinospora cordifolia), before or after food as advised by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is also administered with water, honey.
Nimbadi Churna Side Effects:
Special care is required while administering this medicine in men undergoing treatment for infertility. Because it contains Kshara
as an ingredient.
Nimbadi Churna Ingredients:
Each 25g is Prepared out of Ingredients