Pachanamrutham Amruthadi Kashayam 200ML - AVP Ayurveda
Pachanamrita Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Pachanamruta kashaya. In sanskrit, the word pachana refers to the process of digestion. Hence, this medicine is used in the treatment of digestion related diseases. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Pachanamrita Kashayam Benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of indigestion.
- It is used in early stages of fever, where digestion is severely impaired.
- It is potent antimicrobial medicine.
Pachanamrita Kashayam Dose:
- The dose is 12 – 24 ml, before food, at about 6 – 7 am and 6 – 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add an equal amount of water to the kashayam.
Pathya: Light food is to be taken.
Adjuvant: Pippali choorna.