AVP Ayurveda Panchamla Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil. It is herbal medicine, used mainly in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and ascites. It is usually prepared in a sesame oil base.
AVP Ayurveda Panchamla Thailam – how to use?
- It is used for external application only.
- The affected skin area is applied with this oil, left as it is for 10 – 15 minutes, then washed with lukewarm water.
- This oil is also advised to apply before the bath.
Panchamla Tailam uses:
- It is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and ascites.
- Reputed for external application in dropsy. In dropsy due to any cause, apply cold or warm. May be used on the head suitably.
Side effects: There are no known side effects with this medicine on external application.