AVP Ayurveda Paranthyadi Coconut Thailam / Paranthyadi Coconut Oil is an Ayurvedic oil. It is herbal medicine.
How to use Paranthyadi Coconut Oil?
It is used for external application only. The affected skin area is applied with this oil, left as it is for 10 – 15 minutes, then washed with luke warm water. This oil is also advised to apply before bath.
Paranthyadi Coconut Oil Uses:
Paranthyadi Coconut Oil is used in the treatment of pruritis, allergic skin disorders, dermatitis, insect bite, spider bite etc.
Paranthyadi Coconut Oil Side Effects:
There are no known side effects with this medicine on external application.
Paranthyadi Thailam / Paranthyadi Coconut Oil Ingredients:
- Udumbara – Ficus glomerata
- Ashwattha – Ficus religiosa
- Vata – Ficus benghalensis
- Ekanayaka – Salacia reticulata
- Patha – Cyclea peltata
- Paranthi – Root of Ixora coccinia
- Chandana – Santalum album
- Brahmi – Bacopa monnieri
- Parpata – Fumaria indica
- Nimbuka – Citrus limon
- Durva – Cynodon dactylon
- Jati – Jasminum grandiflorum
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Pippali – Piper longum
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Jatamansi – Nardostachys jatamansi
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellerica
- Ashwagandha – withania somnifera (Aswagandha)
Paranthyadi Tailam is usually prepared in a sesame oil / Coconut oil base.