AVP Ayurveda Prasarini Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil, used in Ayurvedic treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, neck pain, stiffness etc. It is used for external application.
AVP Ayurveda Prasarini Tailam Uses:
- It is used to treat Locked jaw, Stiffness in the lower back, Sciatica, Limping, Kyphosis, Paraplegia, Facial palsy, Stiffness in the head and neck.
- It is useful for women to conceive, and to overcome vaginal ailments. And for men to rectify sperm impurities.
How to use AVP Ayurveda Prasarini Tailam?
- It is used to apply externally for massage and Ayurvedic therapies like Kativasti, Greevabasti, Basti, Abhyanga etc.
- It is used internally also.
- For external use, it can be used for a long period of time.
Prasarini Thailam Side Effects:
It is not having any side effects, on external application.
Prasarini Oil Ingredients:
- Prasarini – Paederia foetida – 4.8 kg
- Water for decoction – 12.288 liters, boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum – 3.072 liters
- Dadhi – Curds – 3.072 kg
- Kanjika – Fermented gruel – 3.072 liters
- Ksheera – Cow milk – 12.288 liters
Paste prepared from fine powders of 32 g of each of
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Pippalimoola – Long pepper root – Piper longum
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Saindhava – Rock Salt
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Prasarini – Paederia foetida
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Rasna- Pluchea lanceolata
- Gajapippali – Scindapsus officinalis / Piper chaba
- Bhallataka – Purified Semecarpus anacordium
- Shatapushpa – Anethum sowa
- Mamsi – Nardostachys jatamansi
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Once you open the seal, it is better to use it within an year.