Pushyanuga Churna is a famous Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal powder form. It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment for bleeding disorders.
Pushyanug Churna benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia, Leucorrhoea, Menstrual disorder, Excessive menstrual bleeding of various aetiology.
- It is also used in treating uterine infections and Haemorrhoids.
- This is good in diarrhea, dysentery, grahani and raktapitta.
Doctors also use this for the treatment of
- Vaginal yeast infection.
Pushyanug Churna dosage:
1 – 3 grams given along with honey and rice washed water, once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by your doctor.
How long to take?
It can be taken for a period of 2 – 3 months of time.
Pushyanug Churna Side Effects:
- Over use of this medicine for a very long period of time may result in irregular menstruations.
- It is best to take this medicine during the period of excessive discharge and during menorrhagia.
Pushyanug churna ingredients:
10 g of each of
- Patha – Cyclea peltata
- Jambu-bija majja – Eugenia jambolana
- Amra- bija majja – Mango seed
- Shilabheda (Pasanabheda) – Aerua lanata
- Rasanjana ( Daruharidra ) – Berberis aristata
- Ambasthaki – Cissampelos pareira
- Mocharasa (Shalmali) – Salmalia malabarica
- Samanga (lajjalu) – Mimosa pudica
- Padma kesara (Kamala) – Nelumbo nucifera
- Vahlika (Kumkuma) – Crocus sativus
- Ativisa – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Lodhra – Symplocos racemosa
- Gairika – Red Ochre
- Katphala – Myrica nagi
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Mrdvika (Draksha) – Raisins – Vitis vinifera
- Rakta candana – Pterocarpus santalinus
- Katvanga (Araluka) – Oroxylum indicum
- Vatsaka (Kutaja) – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Anantha (Shwetasariva) – Hemidesmus indicus
- Dhataki – Woodfordia fruticosa
- Madhuka (Yasti) – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Arjuna – Terminalia arjuna