Rasnadi Ghritam is a herbal medicated ghee formulation used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and Vata related disorders associated with pain.
Uses of Rasnadi Ghritam:
- Widely used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is very good in vata.
Ingredients of Rasnadi Ghritha:
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata)
- Tamalaki (Phylanthus niruri)
- Vrisha (Adathoda vasica)
- Agaru (Aquillaria agallocha)
- Shati (Hedychium spicatum)
- Chitra (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Abda (Cyperus rotendus)
- Chavya (Piper cubeba)
- Ashmabhit (Aerva lanata)
- Darvi (Berberis aristata)
- Bharangi (Clerodendron serratum)
- Patola (Tricosanthes dioica)
- Pushkara (Inula racemosa)
- Nisa (Curcuma longa)
- Saireya (Barleria prionitis)
- Vishwa (Zingiber officinale)
- Agni (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
- Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum)
- Gambhari (Gmelina arborea)
- Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens)
- Agnimantha (Premna mucronata)
- Shaliparni (modium gangeticum)
- Prishnaparni (Uraria picta)
- Brihati (Solanum indicum)
- Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Gokshura (Tribulis terrestris)
- Daru (Cedrus deodara)
It is added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to quarter part and filtered.
Dosage of Rasnadi Ghritam:
1/2- 1tea spoon followed by warm water, once or twice daily on empty stomach. Or as directed by the physician.
Shelf life of Rasnadi Ghritham: 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Side effects of Rasnadi Ghritam:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- Over dosage may cause impaired digestion.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.