Rasnadi Kashayam - (B) 200ML - AVP Ayurveda
Rasnadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Rasnadi Kwath kashaya, kwatha etc. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic practice.
Rasnadi Kashayam Benefits:
- It is widely in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis.
- It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Rasnadi Kashayam Dose:
- The dose is 12 – 24 ml, before food, at about 6 – 7am and 6 – 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- While administering, Saindhava Lavana (Rock salt), Long pepper or sugar is usually added to the kashayam in a quantity of 1 – 3 grams per dose.
Ksheerabala or Dhanwantaram tailas [avratti] or ghee.