AVP Ayurveda Rasnadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil. It is an herbal medicine, used mainly in the treatment of cough and cold. It is usually prepared in sesame oil / Coconut oil base.
How to use AVP Ayurveda Rasnadi Thailam ?
It is used for Nasya treatment..
AVP Ayurveda Rasnadi oil uses and how Improve Health:
It is used in the treatment of migraine, facial paralysis, vata shonita, kapha ailments, chronic fever, catarrh, cold and cough.
AVP Ayurveda Rasnadi Thailam Side Effects:
It is best to use this medicine only under medical supervision.
Rasnadi Tailam ingredients:
- Bilva (Bael),
- Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum),
- Gambhari (Gmelina arborea),
- Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens),
- Agnimantha (Premna mucronata),
- Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum),
- Prishnaparni (Uraria picta),
- Brihati (Solanum indicum),
- Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum),
- Gokshura (Tribulus),
- Rasna (Vanda roxburghii)
- Bala – (Sida rhombifolia)
- Yashtimadhu – (Licorice) etc.
Shelf life – 3 years from the date of manufacture.