AVP Ayurveda Sudhabala Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil. This Ayurvedic medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles. This is used in treatment of neurological conditions.
AVP Ayurveda Sudhabala Thailam Uses:
- It is used in Ayurveda treatment of neurological conditions such as hemiplegia, paraplegia, neuralgia, etc.
- It is used for external application as in massage and also for oral administration. In vata this is equal to Ksheerabala, but does not excite kapha like it.
AVP Ayurveda Suddhabala Thailam How to use?
- Externally, it is used for Abhyanga, Vasti, Dhara, and such other Panchakarma and Upakarma therapies.
- Orally, it is usually administered in a dose of 2 – 10 drops once or twice a day before food with luke warm water or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Sudhabala Tailam Ingredients:
- Bala moola – root of Sida cordifolia – 480 grams
- Tila taila – sesame oil – 3.072 ml
- Balamoola kashaya – water deocoction of Bala root – 4800 ml.
- Cow Milk – 6.144 ml
The above combination is heated till the herbal oil is formed.
Side effects and precautions of Sudhabala Tailam:
- It is best to use this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Patients with high cholesterol and high blood pressure should take extra precautions.