Amrutottaram Kashayam Tablets is a classical ayurvedic medicine used for chronic fever, constipation, appetite loss, etc. The main indication of Amruthotharam Kashayam is AMA formation, which is a main cause of several diseases including fevers.
AVN Arogya Amruthotharam Kashayam Usage:
- Fever, constipation, rheumatoid arthritis
- Indigestion & loss of appetite.
AVN Arogya Amruthotharam Kashayam Ingredients:
- Amruthotharam Kashayam is prepared from the following herbs.
- Terminalia Chebula – Haritaki 4 Parts
- Tinospora Cordifolia – Giloy (Guduchi) 2 Parts
- Zingiber officinale – Sonth 1 Part
- The prepared liquid or tablets contain the water extracts of these herbs in provided proportion.
AVN Arogya Amruthotharam Kashayam Dosage & Administration:
The general dosage of Amruthotharam Kashayam is as follows.
- Children Liquid: 5 to 10 ml or Tablet: A Half to 1 Tablet *
- Adults Liquid: 10 to 20 ml or Tablet: 1 to 2 Tablets *
- Geriatric (Old age) Liquid: 5 to 10 ml or Tablet: 1 Tablet *
- Maximum Possible Dosage (per day or in 24 hours) Liquid: 60 ml or Tablet: 6 Tablets * (in divided doses)
- Twice daily – Amruthotharam Kashayam liquid diluted with 15 – 60 ml warm water or Amruthotharam Kashayam Tablet with a glass of warm water 30 minutes before meal
AVN Arogya Amruthotharam Kashayam Side Effects:
There are no side effects observed with Amruthotharam Kashayam use. However, over dosage of Amruthotharam Kashayam can lead to following adverse effects:
- Gastric Irritation
- Loose stools
- Burning sensation in the abdomen