AVN Arogya Bruhatyadi Kashayam Tablets by Formulations
AVN Arogya Brihatyadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic formulation used in treating diseases of urinary system. It is in herbal decoction form. It is also available in the form of Kashayam tablet form. This medicine is widely used in Kerala Ayurveda practice.
AVN Arogya Brihatyadi kashayam benefits:
- Used in dysurea, urinary tract infection, Cystitis
- It has diuretic action.
- Useful in treating urinary calculi.
Dependency of modern medicine even though appear very essential in few of the respects, the role of herbal medicines is never tested in such cases. That is the reason we continuously use the chemical compounds for our illness and getting instant benefit too. But, in fact, it’s intense necessity and alternate ways of management are never thought off. Meanwhile, even the educated people continuously keep on taking those medicines with the strong reason of instant relief. It’s after effects, adverse reactions, organic toxicity, tissue damage, permanent defects, drug dependency, necessity of higher dosage in concurrent/repeated episodes etc are kept aside when such medicines are practiced.
The reason for this introduction is, we usually go for strong anti – biotics, in case of urinary tract infections, dysuria, obstructed urine, burning urination etc. Necessity of antibiotics in each such cases is questionable and it is a part of modern practice or a module of treatment it is continuously being practiced. Secondly its role is not ascertained and in spite of that we people continuously consume such antibiotics.
AVN Arogya Brihatyadi kashaya is a magic remedy while treating the variety of urinary disorders. This simple formulation does not appear that it is so rich with miraculous health constituents. But a genuine Ayurvedic practitioner will surely appreciate the noble characters, qualities, actions and utility of this formulation.
AVN Arogya Brihatyadi kashayam dosage:
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- AVN manufactures this in Kashayam tablet form.
- Dose of Brihatyadi kashayam tablets is 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
AVN Arogya Brihatyadi kashayam ingredients: The kashayam is prepared by following herbs in equal parts.
- Brihati – Solanum indicum – Anti inflammatory, anti tussive, expectorant, anti histaminic, analgesic
- Bhadra – Aerua lanata / Nidigdhika – Solanum virginianum – Root – 1 part – Immunomodulator, analgesic, diuretic, lithotryptic |
- Prishniparni – Uraria picta – Coolant, anti inflammatory, diuretic, soothing
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris