AVN Arogya Dasamoolakatutrayam kashayam Tablets Formulations
AVN Arogya Dashamoolakatutraya Kashayam Tablets is a very famous Ayurvedic formulations in liquid form. It is widely used in the treatment of respiratory conditions. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
AVN Arogya Dasamoolakatutrayam kashayam Tablets Benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of Asthma, bronchitis, Cough and related chest pain.
- It has anti inflammatory and broncho-dilatory effect.
AVN Arogya Dasamoolakatutrayam kashayam Tablets Dose:
- The dose is 12 – 24 ml, before food, at about 6 am and 6pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- It is advised to have a little honey after taking / along this medicine.
Dose of AVN Arogya Dasamoolakatutrayam kashayam Tablets is – 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by Doctor.
AVN Arogya Dasamoolakatutrayam kashayam Tablets Ingredients:
- Dashamoola – group of ten herbs. –
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
- Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
- Katutraya – refers to Trikatu – Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Vrisha – Adhatoda vasica